[Event] Enduro Race - PE - Scott Ayton Enduro

Brian Fantana

Wish I could get down to do this. Have good friends and family in PE/JBay.

Don't worry, if all goes well, there will definitely be another one this year. Hayterdale trails have such nice downhill sections that I can easily add another 1.8km stage with about 240m descent. But the aim of this event is to give local riders a nice introduction to Enduro. After this event we'll look at making the special stages a bit faster and tougher, real Enduro style.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't worry, if all goes well, there will definitely be another one this year. Hayterdale trails have such nice downhill sections that I can easily add another 1.8km stage with about 240m descent. But the aim of this event is to give local riders a nice introduction to Enduro. After this event we'll look at making the special stages a bit faster and tougher, real Enduro style.

Nice! Keep us posted.

Any luck with getting some videos of the timed sections posted?

Won't make the Saturday practices, working unfortunately. Would love to at least see them.

Any luck with getting some videos of the timed sections posted?

Won't make the Saturday practices, working unfortunately. Would love to at least see them.

I will put a few Youtube links up. Just need to search for them.

I will put a few Youtube links up. Just need to search for them.

Thanks, that would be helpful. I was there on Sunday but the weather wasn't playing nice.

post-14795-0-01281100-1394621165_thumb.jpg

Thanks, that would be helpful. I was there on Sunday but the weather wasn't playing nice.

post-14795-0-01281100-1394621165_thumb.jpg

Yip and when we were there on Saturday, the trails were nice and dry.

The weather forecast for the weekend looks good though.

Special Stage 3 - Zorr's Roller Coaster

This video was done by Mountain Events. It will give you a nice idea of how the trail flows. It is a lot faster when you are on the trial than what it looks like on the video. There are a few very short uphills on this stage, but they can all be powered through if you carry your momentum nicely. It ends with some very steep jeep track where you can really let it fly.

I have the handlebar video from this run that that Stephen did, I'll upload it to youtube if its not too huge.

I have the handlebar video from this run that that Stephen did, I'll upload it to youtube if its not too huge.

Cool. Just gooi the link here if you do. Thanks.