Eagle Canyon Cycles - Brilliant service!!!

Scorpion44

I must compliment Eagle Canyon Cycles on their brilliant customer and back-up service.

I had a few adjustments to be made on my road bike before the Argus, they went out of their way to assist and advice me.

I even had my bike setup done through them. What a huge effect that had on my cycling results.

I can recommend them to all enthusiastic or even beginner cyclists.

Ask for Jacques personally.

I haven't made use of their services as yet but a couple of people I know and ride with also rave about them

I haven't made use of their services as yet but a couple of people I know and ride with also rave about them

Do yourself a favour and put them to the test!

always had a great experience in store with the guys there but their follow up service sucks, several times i have asked for pricing or parts to be ordered as they didnt have in stock and was told they will call with pricing or when the item arrives and NADA.

first time i let it go, second i was annoyed third i just gave up completely and ordered from somewhere else.

will go there as a last resort as they offer to help with whatever they can in store, but for anything i know is likely to require an order i dont even bother.