Argus MTB Challenge - Ho Chi Minh Section

FatBoySlim1

There is a long downhill section in this weekends Argus MTB called Ho Chi Minh (Strava appears to call it that), its the long narrow section with bamboo looking reeds (hence Ho Chi Minh) does anyone know if its publicly accessible? And from where?

Edited by mac_mac74

From what I can see, the section with those reeds is called The Barrel. What they refer to as Ho Chi Minh is part of the Simonsberg Conservancy trails according to the signs I saw. The people at Dirtopia will be able to give you more information though.

thanks

From what I can see, the section with those reeds is called The Barrel. What they refer to as Ho Chi Minh is part of the Simonsberg Conservancy trails according to the signs I saw. The people at Dirtopia will be able to give you more information though.

It is part of the new trail on Muratie farm that opened in January. Only open on weekends and permits available at Delvera.

More info: www.dirtopia.co.za