[Event] King & Queen Of Lebanon Mtb Race

Lebanon

Event Name: King & Queen Of Lebanon Mtb Race
When: 22 March 2014
Where: Oak Lane Cottages, Grabouw, Western Cape
Category: MTB

It is that time again! The crowning of the new King and Queen of Lebanon is at hand. This fun event in the beautiful Elgin Valley will be held on the Lebanon Mtb Trails, race starts at Oak Lane Cottages on Saturday the 22nd of March 2014.

The distances 27km and 10km. The longer distance (27 km) really has something of everything for the enthusiastic mountain biker. You will once again ride for the title of King and Queen of Lebanon. Show off your technical skill and expertise on this well-loved single track, or just come and ride for fun.

RACE INFO

Entries online at

www.lebanonmtbtrails.co.za

DATE: 22 March 2014

VENUE: Oak Lane Cottages

TIME: 10km- 08H00 27km- 08H20

PRIZE GIVING: 11h00

FEATURES: Technical single track/jeeptrack/dams/forests

REGISTRATION OPENS 10 February 2014

REGISTRATION CLOSES: 20 March 2014

ENTRANCE FEE: R120 - 27km

R80 - 10km

CATEGORIES: U/16, Open, Veteran 40+

PRIZES: Trophies, cash prizes

Medals to 1st 30 riders (27km) -

Medals to 1st 10 riders (10km)

Percentage of the proceeds of our race, will be donated to Pieter Visser, who has recently been diagnosed with Lymphatic Cancer. He is the Wine maker at Oak Valley, and also established the Oak Valley Mtb Trails. His tremendous contribution to mountain biking in the Elgin/ Grabouw area has helped turn our little village into a Cycling Mecca.

Go to Event Page

Edited by Guest

Sounds like a nice race to do...

Eugene, welcome on the Hub. Ek ken jou van paintball op Ruan se veld. :thumbup: . Ons gaan hom ry, gaan baie nice wees.

Thanks for a great day out in the forest, guys. Fun race, with some nice blokes in my part of the field (ie at the back).