Paintballers at Tokai

maidenmole

If you had looked carefully you would have seen that the perps you saw wear green parks uniforms.

The baboons fight all the time - it sounds worse than it is. They are no more aggressive than they have ever been IMO - I regularly encounter them and stop for a drink to watch their antics. They are not dangerous in my experience. A large male climbed into my car to look for food the other day. He simply ignored my attempts to chase him out but left after I got into the car with him. Irritating (and entertaining) yes, dangerous, not in my experience.

If you had looked carefully you would have seen that the perps you saw wear green parks uniforms.

The baboons fight all the time - it sounds worse than it is. They are no more aggressive than they have ever been IMO - I regularly encounter them and stop for a drink to watch their antics. They are not dangerous in my experience. A large male climbed into my car to look for food the other day. He simply ignored my attempts to chase him out but left after I got into the car with him. Irritating (and entertaining) yes, dangerous, not in my experience.

Careful with those things bru. They most definitely are very dangerous. Don't take chances with them. They may be used to humans, but that just makes them more unpredictable.