Hakahana Enduro

HAKAHANA TRAILS

Hakahana Enduro Cup #2 RESULTS.(Prelim)

HI ALL. What a great day out yesterday. Please find prelim results attached.

Please direct any queries to Johan at Hakahana Trails.

What does #value! mean? Can we expect to still receive a result eventually or is that time lost forever.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Who took the photos at Hakahana, especially the guys at the road jump, sp3?

Pics have been popping up on Facebook. Have a look at the mountain bikers do it down hill group there are a couple links there.

Also looking for pics, this was the 1st time I did the a lines

Hakahana Enduro Cup #2 RESULTS.(Prelim)

HI ALL. What a great day out yesterday. Please find prelim results attached.

Please direct any queries to Johan at Hakahana Trails.

Hi, thanks for an awesome event. Could you post the results also in Excel. So one could sort for each stage?

Thanks a lot!

CUP #2 UPDATED RESULTS -

Its been a stressful week unpicking all the data and finding some glitches. We have addressed the queries we received and attach hereunder the UPDATED RESULTS.

Enduro timing is a universal challenge and we are further investigating a reliable system for the next race. That said, the program Murray wrote is good, and even with the tireless commitment from our timing crew and the loaned equipment from Didata we still couldn't prevent some ambiguous data creeping in, mostly on stage 5 but also with regards to Hayden's time on SP1.  

We have addressed Stage 5 the best we could but Hayden remains a mystery. There are three possible times Hayden could have got, and so in 'fairness' to all parties we have chosen the most conservative. This means that the overall placings remain the same but Hayden was given one of two possible alternative times. We have a policy of not assuming or interpolating any data and in this case we could not prove without doubt a more credible time for him. The alternative was to scrap SP1 times but with his blessing we have not. #true champion.

We often say its not about the time, but it is too, and we feel responsible to try and get it right. So apologies but remember there is a 2015 Championship race in November where all this can be laid to rest.  <_<

**Other changes include Sean Badenhorst now pipping Ollie to 3rd Place in Vets. Congrats Mr. Tread!

NOTE: Stage times are as on the ground. Ie. SP1 Rinkhals, SP2 Peppercorns, SP3 Sidewinder, SP4 Hakahana, SP5 Boomslang (the new one). 

Added Update Rev. C - Now includes full times for JM Du Preez (19th) and Ben Graham (65th) 

HAK CUP#2 RESULTS UPDATED.pdf

RESULTS Cup#2 UPDATED C.pdf

Who else did picks at the road gap? I know I'm in one, cause I got flashed :eek:

<-- I was doing something similar to this

PS: Board 63 :whistling:

Who else did picks at the road gap? I know I'm in one, cause I got flashed :eek:

<-- I was doing something similar to this

PS: Board 63 :whistling:

Did you go sideways and try to correct?

• 2 months later...

Gonna be epic! KZN dudes are going to shred there!!!!!! in shred I mean tyres and skin :D Dam Im looking forward to it!!!

Gonna be epic! KZN dudes are going to shred there!!!!!! in shred I mean tyres and skin :D Dam Im looking forward to it!!!

So you coming up for it? Awesome. Will be good to see you Durban okes again...

I'll bring some proper tyres for you  :nuke:

Archived