Rave: Cycle Lab - a big thanks

MarcL

I would like to say a big thank you to Steve Bowman from Cycle Lab Cape Town.

My wonderful Scott 29er developed a small problem and dispite me not buying it from CL, Steve handled the entire warranty process and handed me a new bike in next to no time.

A big up to you Steve!

Good for you Marc. people are very ready to burn bad service but find it really hard to post positive service. THank you. Allen CL boksburg.

• 2 weeks later...

Heard Steve will be leaving Cycle Lab in the next few weeks.Not sure of details but I do know he is a huge asset to cycling.For those who were fortunate to cycle with him in the 'old' days will know Steve as a legend and arguably South Africa's 1st pro mountainbiker.While CL are not my local bike shop I would often go in for a chat or pick his brain.Not many sales guys out there as honest as Steve.I'm pretty sure a host of guys went to that store for him and will follow him wherever he goes.

Oh yes, you are so right stringbean, he rocks, he was never a guy that is just trying to sell you something, you don't find that a lot anymore.His advise was always honest and 100% correct.

Thanks Steve