3D Bike Confugurator

Catatonic_Joe

Available to use in a web browser or on tablet and mobile devices, the software produces accurate 3D renderings of customisable mountain bikes with the aim of simplifying the selection of bike parts.

Despite offering just two frame and fork options at present, the versatility of the configurator is impressive – there are options to alter everything, from the fork suspension travel to the colour of minor components such as spokes and brake lines.

It's not just for looks though – the configurator can also display geometry information that alters as you cycle the fully working suspension. The attention to detail is incredible – for example SRAM's X9 rear mech can be disassembled to show its individual components.

My attempt:

post-12443-0-27857300-1394778961_thumb.jpg

You can also vote for frames and forks that you would like added to the configurator.

Link: http://www.bikeconfig.com/

Edited by Catatonic_Joe

Available to use in a web browser or on tablet and mobile devices, the software produces accurate 3D renderings of customisable mountain bikes with the aim of simplifying the selection of bike parts.

Despite offering just two frame and fork options at present, the versatility of the configurator is impressive – there are options to alter everything, from the fork suspension travel to the colour of minor components such as spokes and brake lines.

It's not just for looks though – the configurator can also display geometry information that alters as you cycle the fully working suspension. The attention to detail is incredible – for example SRAM's X9 rear mech can be disassembled to show its individual components.

My attempt:

post-12443-0-27857300-1394778961_thumb.jpg

You can also vote for frames and forks that you would like added to the configurator.

Link?