New bike ajustments

Active Monkey

Got myself a new bike, not the pyga i was hoping for but a anthem x 1. Beauty!!!

Now what adjustments do i need to make? Already found the gears need adjusting and presume they will need more adjusting in a week or two as the cables stretch.

Did my getto tubeless yesterday and as expected lost almost 1 bar pressure overnight as it still sealing.

Also gears dint seem to shift smoothly.

What else will need adjustment next 2 weeks?

The gear shifting is probably a case of adjusting tension using the barrel adjuster. The cable stretch will need the same process to happen in 2 weeks time.

Other than that, a correct fit and position of all controls is a good start. So things like saddle height, position, handlebar and controls position and so forth.

Set up your shocks correctly and if you know your fit measurements, set the bike up accordingly

Shocks done, set up done . Set the front derailed tension too but managed to in wind the ends of the cable in the process. Still works thou.

But I don't see a barrel adjuster ?

Did 1st test run at sprit today and love it

Shocks done, set up done . Set the front derailed tension too but managed to in wind the ends of the cable in the process. Still works thou.

But I don't see a barrel adjuster ?

Did 1st test run at sprit today and love it

Its on the shifter...