here's trouble - 2007 cannondales

rock

Hey Mintsauce' date='

when can my Rush get her nipples tweaked?
[/quote']

Have you mistaken me for Lea as well...? Sorry, I don't tweak those kind of nipples!

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Jokes aside, I have a lot of respect for Cannondale.

I have tried the Lefty, but just don't like the feel of it. Have a look at the link below....Titus Cutom Exogrid 29er with Lefty (another mtbr.com link, but that's where I've been hanging out. Only found out about THEHUB when someone told me about it this weekend at Malmesbury)

Yeah' date=' the 29'er would go like stink on the Epic. Just don't like those slack angles, suppose it's a personal thing, my bike is built to ride technical trails. Have you ridden a 29'er yet? You're gonna dig it![/quote']

Ya i have, a Fisher and was not too impressed with the acceleraton but once going to felt really good. the steering took some getting used to though as the bike always felt like it wanted to flop over.

I think I'm just too short for a 29'er.  At 171cm it would look like a Penny farthing undermeLOL

Jokes aside' date=' I have a lot of respect for Cannondale.

I have tried the Lefty, but just don't like the feel of it. Have a look at the link below....Titus Cutom Exogrid 29er with Lefty (another mtbr.com link, but that's where I've been hanging out. Only found out about THEHUB when someone told me about it this weekend at Malmesbury)

[/quote']

thats realll pretty! Tongue

TitusTi, yeah the Caffiene's angles are a little slack but remember it's a production machine so has to cater for a wider range of people and activities.

Also the Lefty itself is so stiff that it can account for a degree. My Rush's headangle is 69? (what a number) butthe bike steers like a bike with a 70? headtube and a normal fork.

Its the perfect all rounder

Hey Lefty, this whole idea don't work too good....I WIN!!

Just had a braai and a good few of Millers finest.

Anyway, to cut a story short, I got an old 24" bicycle out the garage complete with permatubes, rigid fork and rusty chain. It was last used by my son about 4 years ago.

I had a bright beer induced idea and lubed the chain, grabbed a hacksaw and proceeded to cut a section of one side of the fork out.

Next step was to say to my mate "....here, hold my beer and watch this!!"

Exactly two seconda latere the front end collapsed and before I'd pedalled two complete revolutions I was face down in the garden.

I finished my beer and will have another MGD now that I've proved my theory that a one sided fork don't work too good!!!

Oh well, that proves it then, if you can't acheive it in your back yard with a hammer a hacksaw and a couple brewski's then as we all know it can't be done, thanks for showing us the light Steve.

Hey Lefty' date=' this whole idea don't work too good....I WIN!!

I had a bright beer induced idea and lubed the chain, grabbed a hacksaw and proceeded to cut a section of one side of the fork out.

Exactly two seconda latere the front end collapsed and before I'd pedalled two complete revolutions I was face down in the garden.

I finished my beer and will have another MGD now that I've proved my theory that a one sided fork don't work too good!!![/quote'] Methinks, the only theory proven by this experiment, was that with the inclusion of Millers Finest, the Lefty hand side of the brain was effectively eliminated from any intelligible thought process, thus resulting in half baked ideas that can only lead to injury, and disappointment LOL

At last some intelligent comments regarding all these rantings and ravings! Crux I agree with you! Their LEFTY logical brains left them be after the finest of Miller's and their arty farty RIGHT brain took over hence the grass burns on the chin!

Just take the plunge and buy yourself a  CANNONDALE LEFTY!!

Hey Lefty' date=' this whole idea don't work too good....I WIN!!

Anyway, to cut a story short, I got an old 24" bicycle out the garage complete with permatubes, rigid fork and rusty chain. It was last used by my son about 4 years ago.

I finished my beer and will have another MGD now that I've proved my theory that a one sided fork don't work too good!!!

[/quote']

Hmmmmm[rubs chin],

So what you're saying is that people should'nt drink and ride....?

It's amazing what a little less oxygen and some beer can have on ones evolution..LOL

hey guys anything interesting happen on page 9 ? Firewall blocks from that page for some reason ?