Delta Trap MTB - Franschoek area

BrandonF_

I came all the way from the Northern Cape for this race and on race day my car battery died. I got stuck in Bellville.

I came all the way from the Northern Cape for this race and on race day my car battery died. I got stuck in Bellville.

you have got to be kidding me, what was the outcome? Did you at least make it to the event to do any sort of ride for the day? Edited by milky4130

you have got to be kidding me, what was the outcome? Did you at least make it to the event to do any sort of ride for the day?

Well, when my car got fixed (the AA brought me a new battery), the race just started, I then went to ride on Meerendal. I love that place.

It sure was something different to what I'm used, and I must admit, quite a load of fun! I flatlined the whole way, but I think my downfall was no group to ride with, but a lekke solo effort nevertheless! I finished 19th in 2h09mins, will definitely do it again next year

You short changed yourself, it says you came 16 th.....

I wouldn't worry too much Jennie came 3rd in Epic. She is a powerhouse. Beat me by a minute 20. Luckily I got in a second before Vera. Really good fun that was.

Jennie is very strong and watch Vera, force to be reckoned with in the near future, young and focussed. I enjoyed it much, especially my two year old boy's face everytime I came through for a lap!

well.. i wasnt last at least.. seem to be going backwards at the moment.. post epic safari not helped my form :)

well.. i wasnt last at least.. seem to be going backwards at the moment.. post epic safari not helped my form :)

Not to worry, you can set things right at the Philadelphia this Saturday, there's at least a hill on this race, I promise...!

See Jennie was 8th overall. Powerhouse indeed on the road and the MTB... Me thinks I must get hold of her coach..

Well, when my car got fixed (the AA brought me a new battery), the race just started, I then went to ride on Meerendal. I love that place.

aaah schucks!!!!

that's sucks man sorry to hear, well at least got to do meerendal which was probably more fun anyway.

aaah schucks!!!!

that's sucks man sorry to hear, well at least got to do meerendal which was probably more fun anyway.

Ja, Meerendal was LOTS of fun!!!