Induna Classic is it happening?

River Rat

Does anyone know whether the Induna Classic is actually going to happen this year? Their website reflects last year's race details, there is nothing on the CSA calendar and all I can find about the race is in the Ride calendar for the 7th June.

I have sent the organisers a mail but usually the Hub is way quicker off the mark with info.

From the organisers: "We will not host the Big Induna Race this year but will have something new called Induna Warrior. We haven’t decided on the date yet but it will be in June."

From the organisers: "We will not host the Big Induna Race this year but will have something new called Induna Warrior. We haven’t decided on the date yet but it will be in June."

No man, this is such a great race and it's a real pity that they have decided to change it. The 75k is about as tough as day 2 of Sani, I guess that they were struggling to get the numbers!