New DH course in Tzaneen / Limpopo

remfactor

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

looks wicked well done. planning a road trip so may include you guys as a stop, could you post address and gps co-ords so i know where to find you??

Very nice work dude! How is the access to the top, shuttle friendly?

I feel a road trip coming on in the next month or two...SLiiick,Sidewinder,Maxxis?

Whereabouts in Tzaneen. Know the area quite well.

It is in the Agatha forest. Coming from Tzaneen CBD, take the Agatha road (D523 I think, to be verified) and take the dirt road to the right opposite the land fill site.

looks wicked well done. planning a road trip so may include you guys as a stop, could you post address and gps co-ords so i know where to find you??

Will post a Google map very soon. It will be nice to know when you are going as we miss having more people to ride with. At the moment, we have been riding every saturday afternoon from about 15h30 as the sun goes down behind the trees....it gets cooler

nice one dude ... looks awesome

Hope you don't mind me using similar names you used at PMB to name some sections (that's more to know what we are talking about i.e: I went so fast through the "gulley".....We used "cloud 2" (small rock drop section), "grenade hole", "gulley", etc... We have also the "mamba drop" but that's due to a close encounter with a 2.5m specimen while building!!!!

Very nice work dude! How is the access to the top, shuttle friendly?

I feel a road trip coming on in the next month or two...SLiiick,Sidewinder,Maxxis?

Hope you don't mind me using similar names you used at PMB to name some sections (that's more to know what we are talking about i.e: I went so fast through the "gulley".....We used "cloud 2" (small rock drop section), "grenade hole", "gulley", etc... We have also the "mamba drop" but that's due to a close encounter with a 2.5m specimen while building!!!!

Shame. so close to having Sidewinder join us...

We are actually coming to Magoebaskloof/Tzaneen this weekend. We all have normal endurance bikes with 100mm travel.

Will I break my bike if I attempt crazy stuff like this?

Are there any other trails in the area you could suggest? :)

I've seen the track...it is awesome ...but beyond any of my mtb skills...That jump is mind-blowing! Good work Remmi!

Alot of trails here...we are probably riding on Saturday, so pop me a mail and I'll tell you where... dorothyrood@gmail.com

About the DH track:

We are having our 1st XCO race there on 21 June which includes lower parts of the DH track. I hope to get a few downhillers aswell to give us a show! I was still going to discuss it with Brendon & "remfactor"!

We'll keep you posted!!!

Awesome...my brother lives in Magoebaskloof...I see a weekend trip coming up very soon! Will ensure I bring him and as many of his friends along!

Archived