Missing Event Results

Erroli8a8

Hi All.

I am not sure who to contact.

I have emailed both parties.

I completed the USN Red Barn race this weekend, After purchasing my SAS board as well. When the results were listed on the SS Timing web site I saw that I was listed as DNF.

I have emailed both SAS and SS Timing asking them to relook at my time as I completed the event. I have also offered my Garmin file as proof.

I was thinking "Did my board register at all, did they pick up my start? did it not register at the end?" I know that it was tagged by the hand held reader as I nearly rode him over.

Should I contact any other parties? if I was not trying to up my seeding I would not have issues but this race was a nice result for me so I would like it counted.

Thanks

Errol.

I am not sure who you can contact but I saw there were 3 and a half pages of DNF's which was quite unbelievable so I am sure you are not the only one with this problem.

Be patient they do take their time to sort it out, if you do not receive feedback after 3 days mail them again. I had the same issue during their last 3 races and it took them about a week to solve the problem. Contact them after every race because the "fix" was not permanent the results were rectified but after the next races back to square one. The next race I will go to their table and verify if all is correct before I start because I know if I do not do this I will end up again with a DNF.

same here - i've never had any issues with my SAS board or any USN race results for that matter - first time i've received a DNF.... mailed them and Spectrum.... awaiting their response....

i think that alot of the DNF's are people that where registered to ride and did not show up... maybe because of the weather. If there are any queries just mail info@spectrumsport.co.za and it will be addressed

Edited by Face Plant

i think that alot of the DNF's are people that where registered to ride and did not show up... maybe because of the weather. If there are any queries just mail info@spectrumsport.co.za and it will be addressed

yep, agree with you there.

they should have a different category though for people that don't show - DNS (did not start/show). DNF's should really only be those that register a start through the scanning system but not a finish.

To the OP: hope you get your time sorted!