Jonkershoek GPX files

karlvand

Hi guys,

I am down in CT for business for a few days and I've brought my bike along.

I'm planning on riding at Jonkers on Sunday and I'd really appreciate it if a kind soul could share a GPX file or 2.

I've riden here once before and I got very lost which wasn't a bad thing but I really wanted to find the rock "wall ride" that I've seen in pictures.

Any help would be appreciated.

How fit are you (I am not ) and are planning on doing the trail with the rock wall on it on Sunday...... with the route I take I might end up pushing 30% of the time......

Otherwise get the jonkers map from Irideafrica and the rock ride is on the trail above trail number 4 on their map.

Hi guys,

I am down in CT for business for a few days and I've brought my bike along.

I'm planning on riding at Jonkers on Sunday and I'd really appreciate it if a kind soul could share a GPX file or 2.

I've riden here once before and I got very lost which wasn't a bad thing but I really wanted to find the rock "wall ride" that I've seen in pictures.

Any help would be appreciated.

Hi.

I have quite a few files for you depends where you want to ride in Jonkers. Perhaps the best would be to add me on Garmin Connect?

• 6 months later...

Archived