Jens Voigt bedroom and bathroom design

shane-bob

Guest Zeitgeist

WTF if I remeber the guy did it for a university project. Dont be a duce about it.

so what? How does that make it any better? My point was whether this is an appropriate forum to seek out praise and flattery in the most crass and undignified way, or not? And If a person wants to put themselves in the cross-hairs of public scrutiny, they would be naive to think they will only receive the adoration they so obviously crave. SURELY i cannot be the only person who think this?

Guest Zeitgeist

OK. Now stop pussyfooting around and tell us how you REALLY feel about this thread.

JA you are RIGHT - I am sick of my own fence-sitting, but the last time I REALLY said what I think, I got my @ss warned - seems the tender egos and sensibilities cannot handle a bit of raw, unfiltered reality in the morning

JA you are RIGHT - I am sick of my own fence-sitting, but the last time I REALLY said what I think, I got my @ss warned - seems the tender egos and sensibilities cannot handle a bit of raw, unfiltered reality in the morning

If the thread worries you so much why are you still following it 10 minutes after your first post...just move on post-182-0-81178500-1404285909_thumb.png

Is there anyone else in the sane world that finds this thread RIDICULOUS?!?!?!? FFS man, have you EVER seen a less veiled and obsequious CLAMOUR for praise and adulation? How ON EARTH can Hubbers NOT want to rubbish the living daylights out of a post like this? Its screams "LOOKATME, LOOKATME LOOKATME!! Well, I am looking, and I see a desperate cry for attention and love - get a dog, stop polluting a cycling forum

I'm sorry you feel this way haha. but like I said in my previous post, I will upload my final product and no one complained.

so what? How does that make it any better? My point was whether this is an appropriate forum to seek out praise and flattery in the most crass and undignified way, or not? And If a person wants to put themselves in the cross-hairs of public scrutiny, they would be naive to think they will only receive the adoration they so obviously crave. SURELY i cannot be the only person who think this?

I think your posts are very narrow minded.. I don't know this guy but his thread is cycling related and interesting to view.

I'm ready for your scrutiny. why? because I will take what you saying learn from it, develop and become better. and take this however you like, I WILL become successful. but you're welcome to give whatever opinion you want about me, it doesn't bother me because I don't know you :)

I find it somewhat cold and impersonal, bathrooms are bloody difficult to design for that reason, perhaps the lighting is too cold? I think a skirting with a shadow line could be introduced to give a cleaner look to the bedroom. Otherwise good job.

I find it somewhat cold and impersonal, bathrooms are bloody difficult to design for that reason, perhaps the lighting is too cold? I think a skirting with a shadow line could be introduced to give a cleaner look to the bedroom. Otherwise good job.

yes I found that the space does look too cold, if been working on that and trying to find a better solution. Ive been on the thought of introducing warmer lighting into the ceiling and perhaps even the flooring

yes I found that the space does look too cold, if been working on that and trying to find a better solution. Ive been on the thought of introducing warmer lighting into the ceiling and perhaps even the flooring

uplighters under the bathroom counter could be nice

uplighters under the bathroom counter could be nice

that is brilliant! don't know why i didn't think about that. im just worried about regulations of how many light you're allowed per square meter of house

Edited by shane-bob

Is there anyone else in the sane world that finds this thread RIDICULOUS?!?!?!? FFS man, have you EVER seen a less veiled and obsequious CLAMOUR for praise and adulation? How ON EARTH can Hubbers NOT want to rubbish the living daylights out of a post like this? Its screams "LOOKATME, LOOKATME LOOKATME!! Well, I am looking, and I see a desperate cry for attention and love - get a dog, stop polluting a cycling forum

Only one screaming"LOOKATME, LOOKATME LOOKATME!!...here is you.

Hope you feel better after your little rant.

that is brilliant! don't know why i didn't think about that. im just worried about regulations of how many light you're allowed per square meter of house

Use LED and you will be fine