Group Ride - Westlake

TrekSLR

Hello Peeps,

I'm looking for cycling buddies/partners!!

I haven't cycled for 4 years and my fitness is down in the dumps. I am eager to get back onto the road and regain my fitness and perhaps improve from my previous level. I'm definitely not eager to let another season pass me by. I'd also like to do some PPA rides.

I used to cycle alone, but want to try something different (with people) this time around since:

• cycling is a group sport;
  • safety is in numbers!!
  • people training together with the same goal makes for great encouragement.
  • cycling PPA rides alone with no-one to "team" or pace with is difficult. Guys who arrive in teams always do better.
  • group riding keeps the discipline up and it makes you push harder

...and warawara- the list goes on.

Are there anyone out there who's keen to join for some riding? The times I have in mind starting after 4pm on weekdays and perhaps 7am on Sat and Sundays.

Lemme know

Andrew

Hi Thomo,

Thanks for the response. I did consider CycleLab. I used to be a member of another club also, but I would like to keep the expenses to a low. Also looked at the link you sent. Those guys sound a wee bit above my current level. I'm at the flat road stage right now and will be for about the next four weeks.

We a small group of 2 or 3 riders(sometimes more if they get out of bed). we ride from diep river to simons town on weekends. we ride mid week but because of the sun setting early we dont ride. so its just on the weekends. so if u wana to join u more than welcome to.

We a small group of 2 or 3 riders(sometimes more if they get out of bed). we ride from diep river to simons town on weekends. we ride mid week but because of the sun setting early we dont ride. so its just on the weekends. so if u wana to join u more than welcome to.

This sounds awesome. I think i'll plan this in for next week. (Going away this weekend). Lemme know when and where exactly.

Thanks!