New carbon duallie by Silverback?

2bliss

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

their loyalty is to their shareholders. Silverback is a business.

Many people say that we should support, and be loyal to, South African companies. Interesting that nothing is expected of the company in return.

• 4 weeks later...

Anyone know if the Sesta Race is available in SA already?

It`s not available anywhere, and might not be anytime soon, and this is a 2015 bike. This tells me that SB might have problems with this new bike.

It`s not available anywhere, and might not be anytime soon, and this is a 2015 bike. This tells me that SB might have problems with this new bike.

That sucks, I'm im the market for a duallie and the SB looks like a really nice option

That sucks, I'm im the market for a duallie and the SB looks like a really nice option

I spoke to SB directly a while ago (see tweet attached earlier in this thread). They should be arriving in the first half of 2015 - so before June I would reckon?

Also, they are sponsoring a team in the Epic with the SBC 1.0 which is basically a Sesta, just with better spec. Check their twitter page and website.

I spoke to SB directly a while ago (see tweet attached earlier in this thread). They should be arriving in the first half of 2015 - so before June I would reckon?

Also, they are sponsoring a team in the Epic with the SBC 1.0 which is basically a Sesta, just with better spec. Check their twitter page and website.

By the the time the 2015 Sesta is ready it will also be time for the 2016 to be made known and released just a month or 2 after the 2015 bike. My guess is that because the Sesta 2015 never got released in an appropriate time frame that SB will skip 2015 altogether and only release the 1st Sesta as part of their 2016 bikes which will be much later than June.

By the the time the 2015 Sesta is ready it will also be time for the 2016 to be made known and released just a month or 2 after the 2015 bike. My guess is that because the Sesta 2015 never got released in an appropriate time frame that SB will skip 2015 altogether and only release the 1st Sesta as part of their 2016 bikes which will be much later than June.

That may well be. Actually a bit disappointing... As they have a missed a really great opportunity here.

But come to think of it, they did the same with the Sprada when it was originally released...really weird marketing tactics.

That may well be. Actually a bit disappointing... As they have a missed a really great opportunity here.

But come to think of it, they did the same with the Sprada when it was originally released...really weird marketing tactics.

I was sure the Sesta was the bike I wanted to buy but now I have doubts about putting so much money down for a SB.

Archived