2015 Giant Reign 2 availability?

Brawler

I heard Reign will be about 30kA trance with pike and AM wheels will be well over 40k! It will be higher specced though, a better climber and 'almost' as good downhill.Decisions decisions decisions...This also brings Enduro 650b back into the game. Its available shortly.

What date were you told the #enduro 650b will be available? Concept in ballito told me February and I'm still waiting for GM cycles to confirm when they could have one for me...

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just paid for the Reign.

I'm getting the first and only Large Reign in the Country :) Its still en route but I should have it by next weekend.

Stoked!

I need to find a reign to test around the same time as I test the enduro.

what size are you? Mikes bikes is getting a Medium next week as well.

Just paid for the Reign.

I'm getting the first and only Large Reign in the Country :) Its still en route but I should have it by next weekend.

Stoked!

Nice! This is the Reign 2, I presume. Very interested to hear official pricing...

yeah, about 33k

Very good. You will enjoy that beast. It's little brother has really taken my riding to the next level. Can't wait to read your thoughts, after your first few rides.

As a matter of interest (if you don't mind sharing)... What did you have before?

yeah, about 33k

Congrats Brawler: that's a sick whip you'll have there, at a very very decent price for a fully built bike. Alu or carbon frame?

Congrats Brawler: that's a sick whip you'll have there, at a very very decent price for a fully built bike. Alu or carbon frame?

R33k will be for the Alu Reign 2. Still a good buy.

Very good. You will enjoy that beast. It's little brother has really taken my riding to the next level. Can't wait to read your thoughts, after your first few rides.

As a matter of interest (if you don't mind sharing)... What did you have before?

Mainly ride dirt jumps, NS suburban my regular ride.

The Reign will take the abuse better than a Trance I feel. A Trance sx also was a close contender but the 2015 not coming to SA.

Had a Specialized fsr stumpy before as my regular full sus

Mainly ride dirt jumps, NS suburban my regular ride.

The Reign will take the abuse better than a Trance I feel. A Trance sx also was a close contender but the 2015 not coming to SA.

26er or 29er? Will be interesting to hear how the Reign compares to it, on the way up. I think it will feel better, regardless of which one you had.... The Maestro system really deserves all the Kudos it gets. I never even lock it. Trail on the way up and descend on the way down.

Archived