Wedge

Hey guys

Hoping someone here could assist me

My singlespeed uses a FSA Gamma Drive crankset, it in turn uses a 19mm spindle BB instead of the usual 24mm

I've gotten as far as getting the correct part number but I cant seem to find the BB locally

Anyone here know where I can buy a FSA BB-1000 19mm bottom bracket?

Cheers

Wedge

Added a pic for legitness

gamma_1000_megaexo_bb.jpg

Edited by Wedge

Try and contact International Trade.  They are agents for FSA.  If they can't help you then you will probably have to bring it in yourself.

Try and contact International Trade.  They are agents for FSA.  If they can't help you then you will probably have to bring it in yourself.

Thanks, I actually forgot about them, they have been extremely helpful in the past! :D

If it becomes too much of an issue I'll just look at replacing the crank with a more standardized one

International had stock not too long ago, but they're not cheap...

You reckon it might be time to replace the crank all together?

You reckon it might be time to replace the crank all together?

Much easier for future BB replacements. IIRC you're looking at nearly R 900 for the BB, so you may as well keep an eye out for bargain on a Hollowtech 2. Since you're running SS you can flog the chainrings as a set and you'll probably end up spending less on the new crankset than the BB.

Edited by droo