Directions to Meerendal

awesme

Hi guys

We're travelling down to Cpt this weekend and I've gotten permission to go and do some MTB while down there.

#1 Can someone point me to good directions how to get there and

#2 Should I take the wife with/Meerendal, is there something for her and 2yr old to do or just accept my trouble and leave them at the hotel?

G

Where are you staying?

There's a nice restaurant and open grass with a little jungle gym for your wife and kid

R30 day permit at the restaurant.

Staying Sea point,

Option might be if weather is better for them to go play at the play area next to the stadium, will investigate tomorrow.

Riding Sat morning.

G

Weather looks perfect saturday.

From Seapoint you get onto the N1 outbound, turn left on the offramp as you would go to Canal Walk shopping centre, carry on with this road passing infront of Canal Walk on the left until you see a turn off left onto the N7, take this to the left and continue with the N7, passing underneath three bridge over the N7, the first road after the 3rd bridge is called Vissershok rd, take a right into Vissershok off the N7 and continue with this rd, winding through farms for about 5km in the direction of Durbanville, as you go over the top of Vissershok you will see Durbanville infront of you and Meerendal immediately on your left, about 300m as you come over Vissershok.

N1 out the city. Stay left and turn left onto the N7 north. Take the Vissershok turn to the right. Meerendal is on this road, to the left, just after the big hill.

AWESOME

Thanks

G

Weather looks perfect saturday.

From Seapoint you get onto the N1 outbound, turn left on the offramp as you would go to Canal Walk shopping centre, carry on with this road passing infront of Canal Walk on the left until you see a turn off left onto the N7, take this to the left and continue with the N7, passing underneath three bridge over the N7, the first road after the 3rd bridge is called Vissershok rd, take a right into Vissershok off the N7 and continue with this rd, winding through farms for about 5km in the direction of Durbanville, as you go over the top of Vissershok you will see Durbanville infront of you and Meerendal immediately on your left, about 300m as you come over Vissershok.