FNB Desert Dash 24hr 369km - Namibia 2014

DikBuffalo

Are there any hubbers doing the the Dash this year?.........If yes, any chance I can share a back up vehicle (don't mind contributing to the cost), or at least get someone to transport a bag for me to Swakopmund?

Dion

I can take the bag for you, but I'm afraid I'll be too far back for us to share a back-up car!

Let me know.

Buffallo, my friend Jaco Hoffmann from Pretoria are also going, contact him cause I know his looking for someone to share costs with.

His number: 084 4911 344

Sias, thanks...if I don't come right I'll contact you closer to the event.....just need to get my bag to Swakopmund........as long as they are still selling cups of soup at the half way mark I'll be good! 

Froham, thanks I'll contact him as well, however I'm flying in so I just need some assistance during the race. 

• 2 months later...

Thanks Nichol. Looks like I may have a plan. I'll definitely reach out to Sias and yourself if it falls through. Thanks once again!

Archived