ELEVEN Sun City

Milkworx

I've entered and it will be my first so we'll see... I'll probably die, but I don't think it will be from the heat... :mellow:

Depends on the start time, but the heat does get to you.

The Swim is nice and clear. The Bike is hard when you have to ride up to T1 twice, that saps your legs and the run is tough, there is a climb at 3-4km in and the run on the golf course is hot and saps energy as well. It is a well organized event and it is tough but fun, nice day out.   

LOL Sun city is fantastic venue good to see Triathlon back there again.

Anyone remember the old sprint series they used to hold there in the 90's usually in October and that Sun city was once the T1 and finish venue for an iron man event (old SA canoe iron man format) the poor guys had to cycle up that hill (from the bottom car park to the hotel) to T2 and run up there on the finish for the marathon. Think it was won by Ben Jansen Van Vuuren or Henk Watermeyer...but i may be wrong on that. Even some of the top ten finishers walked that last hill....