Building soft tail to donate

theRussian

Hi Guys,

I am in the process of building up a bike for a new friend. He is a teacher with limited financial resources. I lend him my bike and took him for a spin at Red Barn. He loved every moment of it. I promised myself that I will slap together a MTB for this guy to call his own. I contacted a few friends and went to my spares bin. I bought a few parts via the classifieds on the hub. I managed to get together a 26" frame, rear suspension and a number of bits and pieces. Unfortunately I am still in need of a few spares. The big items are a Shock, rear wheel and handlebar.

Anybody on this forum interested in donating a few old pieces or interested in selling it to me for a steal?

Please feel free to have a look at our website: http://bombcenturion.wix.com/bombcenturion or check us out on facebook https://www.facebook.com/pages/Bomb-Centurion/350233275079058 to see what we do. We have donated a number of bikes to guys and girls. We are not in divernick's category when it comes to building and donating bikes, but we do what we love and what we can.

Thanks for considering.

PS Pics will obviously be posted at some stage. :-)

If the frame uses v brakes, I've got a set of Ritchey wheels for you with almost new Crossmark on. Been gathering dust in my garage for around 2 years.

Thanks for the offer WR1.0.

I managed to get a nice pair of disk brakes for it. Frame is a soft tail with no V brake tabs. I really do appreciate the offer! Next time. :-D

• 2 weeks later...