818 Cycles Online Store Launched

818 Cycles

Hi All,

We have finally launched our online store. Only 2 brands to speak of the moment, that being craft and Trek, but we hope to add more in the coming months. Please go check it out at www.818cycles.co.za

Thanks 

Im looking at your store but everything I click on tells me that you dont have stock with the current options. How do I find out what you do have?

Im looking at your store but everything I click on tells me that you dont have stock with the current options. How do I find out what you do have?

Can you give me an example of which product please. Hoping there isn't a glitch.

Found the problem, busy rectifying it now. Sorry about that.

If you just opened, how can you have "was" and "now" prices. Surely if you start, then everything is the starting "now" price?

Better to show recommended retail price and your discounted price (if any)?

Good luck with your online store, hope you guys have a blast and a great success.

My only 2c is that you can work on the aesthetics of your website, something most of the cycling related websites lack is a good quality design.

If you just opened, how can you have "was" and "now" prices. Surely if you start, then everything is the starting "now" price?

Better to show recommended retail price and your discounted price (if any)?

Hi Max, the Was is effectively the RRP and the Now is the discounted price... But point take, makes sense. Thanks

Good luck with your online store, hope you guys have a blast and a great success.

My only 2c is that you can work on the aesthetics of your website, something most of the cycling related websites lack is a good quality design.

Hi Ruan,

Thanks for the advice / positive criticism. Pls could you be a bit more specific though, what didn't you like? Would really help.

Thanks again.

• 3 months later...

Archived