Burger monument to monument

VO2max

Hey guys

Zippit is correct, an easy entry ticket is valid for entry on the morning of the race. You can also enter on the 20th, 21st and 22nd at the bruger kiosk at tygervalley with an easy entry ticket too.

Just phoned PPA now and they confirmed it. Smile

3.  Winelands is only logical option left' date=' perfect date, distance and enough riders.

[/quote']

Rumours I've heard is that it is not the Tour D'Winelands.  The new seeding race will be in January of 2007.   
HomerSimpson2006-09-18 02:18:55

Hi all, The seeding event will take place this year.  The fact that the Argus/Sanlam has left us is extremely worrying. There were in fact protracted discussions by the organisers with the sponsors to try and rescue the situation. The net effect of the loss of this event will be felt by all events in the pre xmas period. PPA are very aware of this and as mentioned previously are working to ensure a quality seeding event before the December break. Until all the i's are dotted and t's crossed I am not able to confirm anything. So hang in there.