Olympic Cycles pres less 2014

Berry

races are just becoming easier and easier

but race fees just continue to increase..

will just make another ride along

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

900M  gain in 55km is going to be fun.

which is basically flat.. origin of trails saw us climb to 880m in the first 19km..

which is basically flat.. origin of trails saw us climb to 880m in the first 19km..

And your average speed was?

day 1 or 2

That was crazy hey

We hear you and we don't like it either, but the City has made it clear we really have no choice.  Laps are a no-no and out-and-back is also frowned on. As far as I know, in terms of big events only the CTCT and Two Oceans have clearance to use the bit of tar that's under construction...

- Anthony (co-convenor)

It's cool to hear some perspective about the current restrictions.

Thanx

That was crazy hey

damn it was just plain outright rude, is was just a continuous hammering,

sat on the stadium after stage 2 eating lunch, heard a group saying compared to w2w, w2w is for newbies and grandma's.

Origin to me was a real mtb race. One of the best I did this year.

bang for your buck w2w doesn't come close.

Nice downhill from Da Gama park into Glencairn,but watch out for the speed bumps

Having ridden down Da Gama park a few days ago I feel it very irresponsible of the race organizers to use this road. Other than the speed bumps, which is madness to include in any road race, especially at speed going downhill, the road surface is very bumpy and not in good condition at all. Hoping it does not end in tears for some...

Having ridden down Da Gama park a few days ago I feel it very irresponsible of the race organizers to use this road. Other than the speed bumps, which is madness to include in any road race, especially at speed going downhill, the road surface is very bumpy and not in good condition at all. Hoping it does not end in tears for some...

It's been used many times before during the Cobra Race - testing those downhill skillz

It's been used many times before during the Cobra Race - testing those downhill skillz

It's in worse condition than when we raced down in the Cobra. Anywho. Good luck.

It's in worse condition than when we raced down in the Cobra. Anywho. Good luck.

Archived