Spez bandwagon

RMmtb8r

Lets ruffle some feathers as we go into the new  year. Who is going to jump onto the spez marketing bandwagon an buy yet another epic, or who is going to use his noggin  and actually buy a decent bike.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lets ruffle some feathers as we go into the new  year. Who is going to jump onto the spez marketing bandwagon an buy yet another epic, or who is going to use his noggin  and actually buy a decent bike.

You saying it is a no good bike? I can't afford 1 otherwise I probably would also ride 1 (though I would prefer a cannondale flash hardtail). Hats off to them creating a lifestyle brand even if it costs a fortune. Their marketing must be great seeing they achieved this. In my honest opinion no bike should cost or is worth R100 000+ but they still sell tons of it. Hats off Specialized!!!!

I am not saying it's a bad bike, i am just saying that it is well overpriced and there is so much better options out there.

Why do you worry so much about what other people spend their money on?

Stop stirring and enjoy the New Year's Eve activities. Stuff like this is just useless.

I see you stay in Paarl, Spez country. Did you make a mistake and buy the wrong bike, and now you cant sell it. Shame man. ;) . I have 5 of them, you can come test mine anytime.

Johny also in Paarl, no way I did not join the " I made a mistake club". I am very happy with my rocky

Are you one of the Val de Vie imports like Kurt Darren, Ryk neethling and the lot. People from Paarl are not worried at what we ride, we ride hard. No matter what we ride.

And yes drago, i know i am stirring , but if you cant laugh and cry at yourself and at your mistakes,  life is going to be so long

Nope sorry, i think most of the estate imports has s-works epic bikes

Well, Kurt Darren needs something to pick up chicks. Nice s-works Epic will divert attention away from his bierboep and 4 chins. 

I am not saying it's a bad bike, i am just saying that it is well overpriced and there is so much better options out there.

Agree 100%!!!

With your 5 spez bikes, are you his neighbour?

Val de vie is too far from the mountain dude. Dirt roadies with Bianchis and chinarellos stay there. Kurt Darren and Ryk Neethling and Breyton Paulse and all the other washed up celebs all have dual suspension carbon mtb dream machines, with slick tyres to tackle those tricky estate paths.

Yip, but you now to tackle those cobble roads at val de vie you need a full suss. There are some  cobbles that can hurt your back.

Archived