Morningside Cycles/Yeti

JayR

Does anyone know if Morningside cycles have opened eventually, is it only the two cell phone numbers that never work or is there a landline?

It seems to me that you chaps are lucky that yeti has some core fans in this country- ones that can go through a bit for their brand. As stated, you are the only yeti reps in this country and owe it to yeti as a whole to represent their brand as we know it should be.

The gearchange.com do yeti - and they're open and have really good coffee.

My problem is I already paid them for a new ASRcarbon frame and now all communications have suddenly died?

My problem is I already paid them for a new ASRcarbon frame and now all communications have suddenly died?

I called the store nmber and put me through to the new owners. 

They may have forwarding contact details for you

the new shop is open in grosvenor crossing center. spoke to Jarrod there yesterday. 

the new shop is open in grosvenor crossing center. spoke to Jarrod there yesterday.

You didn't perhaps saw a Large ASR frame lying around?[emoji15]

You didn't perhaps saw a Large ASR frame lying around?[emoji15]

Hi Traverse

I must apologize if you've struggled to get hold of us. I believe you've spoken to Colin and are up to date with your bike. 

We have 2 dedicated phone lines that will be in by the end of the week at the new store, so will post the details soon. 

If you need anything in the interim, please give me a call or drop me a message on 083 305 8560. 

Thanks

Hi Traverse

I must apologize if you've struggled to get hold of us. I believe you've spoken to Colin and are up to date with your bike. 

We have 2 dedicated phone lines that will be in by the end of the week at the new store, so will post the details soon. 

If you need anything in the interim, please give me a call or drop me a message on 083 305 8560. 

Thanks

Just to give an update on the events, I received my frame today! Colin drove all the way to deliver it at my work! Thanks I really do appreciate it. It's really an amazing frame. 

• 1 month later...

Hi Traverse

Thanks

Thanks for the help with the valuation of my Yeti Jarryd, much appreciated.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived