Fitzik saddle help please!

Vanzyl

Hi there, got a great deal on a Fitzik gobi carbon braided saddle but cannot fit it to my seatpost, im using a Ritchey superlogic carbon seatpost but the clamps just do not reach around the rails, does anyone in hub land know what the correct size rail clamp needed is and where to buy it? Im in stellenbosch

Hi there, got a great deal on a Fitzik gobi carbon braided saddle but cannot fit it to my seatpost, im using a Ritchey superlogic carbon seatpost but the clamps just do not reach around the rails, does anyone in hub land know what the correct size rail clamp needed is and where to buy it? Im in stellenbosch

We might have one in stock. Will check and let you know.

Hi, I fitted a gobi with Ritchey carbon WCS (side on clamps). If the logic is the same you will need to take the entire clamp apart. This work'd but remember how to put it back together.

Took it apart but the clamp arms just dont seem to have the 9mm reach, i know ritchey sell the clamping system seperately in 3 different sizes but as Hayseed has mentioned the one bolt system clamps from the side so might not be compatable either.

Archived