CLEATS FOR SHIMANO R 540 ROAD PEDALS

road

HI HUBBERS !

IS THERE ANY OTHER CLEAT THAT IS COMPATIBLE WITH SHIMANO R540 PEDALS ?

MY YELLOW AND BLACK SHIMANO CLEATS DO NOT HAVE ENOUGH FLOAT . I REQUIRE MORE THAN 6 DEGREES FLOAT AS I HAVE A KNEE PROBLEM. VIEWS ?

THANKS.

Have you done a bike setup?

If the answer is no then i recommend that this be your point of order to attend too. 

Adjusts to your seat height, seat direction or even adjust on your cleats could be the better all rounded solution. 

Have you done a bike setup?

If the answer is no then i recommend that this be your point of order to attend too. 

Adjusts to your seat height, seat direction or even adjust on your cleats could be the better all rounded solution. 

HI THANKS FOR RESPONSE.IVE DONE A BIKE SET UP BUT MY OLD  WORN OUT RYDER CLEATS WITH WELLGO PEDALS OFFERED ME MUCH MORE FLOAT AND NO KNEE PAIN AT ALL.

To answer your question, no I have never seen or heard of any other compatible cleats let alone with more float. If you need more float, sell your R540's and get a pair of LOOK pedals with 9° of float.

To answer your question, no I have never seen or heard of any other compatible cleats let alone with more float. If you need more float, sell your R540's and get a pair of LOOK pedals with 9° of float.

THANKS ! GOOD SUGGESTION!

Archived