26" spares wanted pls

ballisticz4

Guys, i know this is asking a bit much. But is there anybody that can help me with 26" rims and tyres, 21 speed shifters and v brakes for a bike im building my nephew. I just got him another frame, a Avalanche Tundra steel frame as the seat was rusted in on the old one.

Pls guys, if anybody can help it would be greatly appreciated. I already have the frame, seat and post, fork (thanx Flowta), neck and handlebar (thanx popcorn_skollie).

Im in the Southern suburbs of Cape Town.

Cheers.

Can help you with front rim.

Shimano rim, both centre lock rotor or V Brake compatible. Tubeless ready, but no tire (donated them all to an in need cyclist)

Thanx Wannabe, but wheels are sorted. Thanx to dirkieuys for those. Now to get V brakes and shifters and he sorted.

So if anybody has these then pls lemme know.

So, looks like I'm almost there, NixM might have some shifters aswell, not confirmed but he will check. I did forget one thing, damn brake handles :wacko:

But to those that offerd up some spares, a BEEEEEG thank you to all. I'll be sure to upload some pics of the bike as we go along.

Regards

Cedric

I have 3x7 shimano shifters /brakes are integrated and some other goodies i would like to donate to someone who can use it.

I just got a set of 3x9 shifters, but I am sure there is someone out there that could use them. Infact, I know of a gal that has grip shifts on her bike that needs replacing. I could find out from her if she would like to change, it's up to you.

I'm tired of sukkeling. So this is what I was thinking of doing. Based on the comments and suggestions I got from some of the other forum members regarding the "Huffy" I got, I'm considering giving my nephew that (he gonna smile) and getting a descent frame to work with. Seeing that I have some good components to work with. Now I have seen a few in the classifieds going for around R600 (up country) and they seem to be pretty descent quality.

I dont have cash just lying around for a bike, and I dont mind the bike standing for a while, until it gets finished. Something like this and in this price range, give or take a hundred or so :-)

https://www.bikehub.co.za/classifieds/126293-merida-2012-tfs-500-frame/

So, does anybody have a medium frame they wanna sell?

Edited by ballisticz4