Group Rides on Sundays in the north of JHB

green

Mainly road but MTB too. Pretty much anwhere north. Sandton Central, Fourways, Broadacres etc.

I do MTB on Sundays when in Josie, small group or alone, you are welcome to join.

What kind of pace are you looking to ride at?

What sort of time? ( to start and length of ride)

Send Manbearpig a private message, he rides road and MTB from Broadacers, mainly MTB though. Once you get used to the smell it's not too bad riding with him.

Lots of rides from Broadacres to everywhere around locally on road or MTB.

Northern Farm for MTB or Heaia Safari. The cradle is full to threbrim every Saturday or Sunday morning for road and MTB. The list is quite long if you are in the Fourways area. Clubs - Cyclelab, Club 100 are both active and have rides in the area.

You can drive out to the cradle and park at a number of places (Avianto, Valverde, Rhino and Lion) and then ride from there is you are wanting to do a starter road ride.

PM me if you want help

Just get on your bike and ride, there is so much

I generrally do ride out to the cradle but If I know there is a large group going on a 100km plus ride it gives me more motivation to get up in the morning and meet them.

So I am mainly looking for a road group that meets consistantly at a certain time every week. Similar to the Lido group in the south. I ride with cycle lab on a saturday but I haven't heard of any organised rides on Sunday. Is there an unofficial group that rides from cycle lab/broadacres/mugg and bean in Sunninghill?

I came across a MBT group Friday  crossing Malebongwe and heading down towards the Rose place/Driving range

Seemed like an organised ride of about 15+, does anyone know where hey start etc etc

I generrally do ride out to the cradle but If I know there is a large group going on a 100km plus ride it gives me more motivation to get up in the morning and meet them.

So I am mainly looking for a road group that meets consistantly at a certain time every week. Similar to the Lido group in the south. I ride with cycle lab on a saturday but I haven't heard of any organised rides on Sunday. Is there an unofficial group that rides from cycle lab/broadacres/mugg and bean in Sunninghill?

What sort of speed do you ride at?