Rosemary Hill - Early morning Safety?

BigDL

Hi

Hoping to take a drive through to Rosemary Hill first thing tomorrow morning. Is it safe riding alone early on a weekday? Dumb question maybe but thought I'd better check.

Thanks

Difficult to say. It's a working farm, so keep that in mind for weekday rides. Think it should be fine. 

Just confirm that they are open during the week for riding. 

I think the fact that it's a working farm it's bound to be safer. That said I've ridden there on weekends, the sections where you cross public access roads sometimes I'm weary of lurking eyes.

I remember a while ago there were some incidents around rosemary hill but not on the farms itself.

Thanks. I'll give it a go in the morning and see what happens

Hey W.  Please let me know how your weekday ride went, would like to head out there next week. 

Hi Karin, actually ended up going late yesterday afternoon. Lekker ride. Not sure I would ride the second section by myself as s lady

Hi Karin, actually ended up going late yesterday afternoon. Lekker ride. Not sure I would ride the second section by myself as s lady

Thanks W, are you referring to the second section at RM?