Dullstroom trails

slickandtyred

Going to Dullstroom for the June long weekend. Anybody aware of some mtb trails in the vicinity?

Nothing too hectic, just rides with the family.

Thanks

You can get some rides on the dullstroom mtb site.

Just google it.

The ride out to Tonteldoos is always challenging.

Hi, you can also come to Dunkeld country estate, we have some great single track through our forest, as well as some good climbs and so forth, give me a ring on 0767026447, we also have a few people around here riding that are always looking for partners. Vince 

Hi, you can also come to Dunkeld country estate, we have some great single track through our forest, as well as some good climbs and so forth, give me a ring on 0767026447, we also have a few people around here riding that are always looking for partners. Vince 

+1 This is a very nice estate in Dullstroom. The wife and I still talk about the estate and the mountain biking we did there.

@Vince - Any chance you have accommodation available for the 12/13 Sept weekend? The Ashburton race is coming to town.  :clap:

Hey! I'll be seeing u guys there this long weekend too! Want to know, how hectic is the kruisfontein loop if you doing it the "hardcore" option?

+1 This is a very nice estate in Dullstroom. The wife and I still talk about the estate and the mountain biking we did there.

@Vince - Any chance you have accommodation available for the 12/13 Sept weekend? The Ashburton race is coming to town.  :clap:

Yeah!!! Its gonna be awesome, we run the adventure side here, you can contact reservations@gotouchdown.co.za they will help you out with a place to stay at Dunkeld, we will be building dorms before the end of the year, so next year we will have lots of space.

Hey! I'll be seeing u guys there this long weekend too! Want to know, how hectic is the kruisfontein loop if you doing it the "hardcore" option?

I drove it. We are staying along there. Quite mean I reckon

Archived