WKO+ question

THE BODY CENTRE

Can anybody help?

Can't fathom WHAT I did wrong, or changed ... BUT my one PMC chart shows blank in normal view, once double clicked and enlarged, everything is there and looks fine.

(The other PMC chart is visible as normal in normal view, only difference between the two charts, is dates - ALL other settings the same! - and now one visible, and one not!)

I've had this problem as well. I ended up duplicating one of the other charts and the problem went away! (I know its not an optimal solutionEmbarrassed)

I found this when the dates are too wide apart. When you for instance change the graph to medium or large then it show the information. The moment that the dates are narrowed a bit they will show in normal mode as well as when you dubble click on the graph.

I found this also to happen a lot when the PMC graph is small. i always change PMC graph to show in medium or large, then this do not happen when I have wide date selection criteria. 
Texas Sally2008-04-08 01:56:15

mmm ... thats just weird.

So one day is there, and the next day its gone? If it is about dates being too far apart then it implies one would not be able to track your PMC over say two years? Doesn't sound right. But will fiddle with the dates and see what happens, or will maybe clone the other visible one and adjust those dates

edit: no sorry, i'm talking nonsense ... you can track it, but just not in 'minimized visible view'
Ronelle2008-04-08 02:00:34

mmm ... thats just weird.

So one day is there' date=' and the next day its gone? [/quote']

YES, Bang.. GONE.... just vanished in normal mode...!! and your grapgh do not show up anymore. I found it to happen specifically when I go for 2 years and longer.. but then I look at it in the exploded view..

What I also have doen is to put two graphs next to each other but on the same line. Both PMC graphs I make "large" the first one have first 2 years and next one have current year. just remember to have start values added to second PMC graph. So in fact now I see the last 3 years PMC in normal mode and on one line.