Clover Tour 2015

janslabbert

Hi there. The Clover Lowveld Tour is currently under way in the Graskop area. One of the few multi-stage road cycling races on the calender. Struggling to find results anywhere except a few twitter feeds by Europcar. Who is the media partner to the event? What timing and result system are they using? If the results are on a social media platform, it is so well hidden. Tried website and Facebook page ofH&A Toere, the race organising duo of Hendrik & Drieni Wagenaar, doubling up as CSA commissaires and race directors, CSA website (is this a sanctioned event), Clover Tour website and Facebook page. No joy. Who are the time-keepers, racetec, about2time, heaven forbid CSA time-keepers and why is it taking so long to post full stage results for small, 40 strong elite field?

Hey Clover Tour organisers. Day 4 hill time-trial finished. Still no results on your website for Day 3. Is your software out of order? Not good. Still no race reports?

Archived