Nissan Trailseeker #4 Hakahana

corriekuilder

Okay I am probably opening myself up to a whole bunch of abuse here, but wtf with the lycra story.

As an ex roadie (of long ago) I have a whole cupboard of lycra bib shorts (mostly Liqui Moly sponsored) but good quality stuff, I am not going to bin that because I don't look tuff enuff!

I also tried those baggie thingymagafta's and I ended up with mud down me plumbers crack and kept catching them when I sat down after a stand-up. 

Sod it - I will just have to look a gaylord in my babygrows  :drool:  :whistling:

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Edgar my guess is that they'll never get to a 10 index but for a period of time they'll be in a higher batch thanks to this one index outlier which works it's way through the system. Unfortunately while there're in the higher batch they will be the guys that occupy the track slowing down faster riders and they will be the ones to complain about the harsh treatment they receive on the trail.

I have realised a long time ago that my batch accurately reflects my average speed over the distance but not necessarily my technical ability, and I have come to terms with the fact that at times I have to wait behind a less competent rider.  Oh and they have to put up with the silly grin on my face when I blast past them on a gnarly section only to be caught crawling up the next climb.

Okay I am probably opening myself up to a whole bunch of abuse here, but wtf with the lycra story.

As an ex roadie (of long ago) I have a whole cupboard of lycra bib shorts (mostly Liqui Moly sponsored) but good quality stuff, I am not going to bin that because I don't look tuff enuff!

I also tried those baggie thingymagafta's and I ended up with mud down me plumbers crack and kept catching them when I sat down after a stand-up. 

Sod it - I will just have to look a gaylord in my babygrows  :drool:  :whistling:

It is a joke....................................... We are JUST kidding........................

Oh boy people are so serious these days. :mellow:

daBlingking don't tempt fate, although Hayley has softened her stance I have a feeling that the Enduro crowd could be a bit fringe and won't take kindly to what they consider to be posers. If you pitch up on the 28th November in Lycra you might be subjected to an initiation ceremony of sorts, possibly involving a mean-eyed black goat or possibly something even worse. I don't know for sure but  it is a good idea to play it safe :ph34r:.​​

It is a joke....................................... We are JUST kidding........................

Oh boy people are so serious these days. :mellow:

Don't you hate noobs, who have no clue about the boards humour  :wacko:  :oops:

I have saved myself from gaylord status........

daBlingking don't tempt fate, although Hayley has softened her stance I have a feeling that the Enduro crowd could be a bit fringe and won't take kindly to what they consider to be posers. If you pitch up on the 28th November in Lycra you might be subjected to an initiation ceremony of sorts, possibly involving a mean-eyed black goat or possibly something even worse. I don't know for sure but  it is a good idea to play it safe :ph34r:.​​

For all you know I could be Greek and the sticks and stones will break da bones, but whips and goats excite me  :clap:

Says he hoping that Hayley isn't Greek  :drool:

I will report the three I saw tomorrow. Was waiting to check the results if there was a change. None till now. So to the first 3 finishers in Group G - you should have DNF. The woman's time would have placed her 5th in the A ladies overall.

I am sure there are many other riders who have also been dishonest. I will chat to the Advendurance guys and hopefully they can scan the finishing sheets and ID some more.

What's right is right...

Oi. I have now come across 6 individuals with suspicious finishing times in the marathon. One specific oke had a suspicious time in the Trailseeker Bundu Bash as well. I have emailed SAseeding this morning already as to what the process is wrt reporting these individuals. Haven't heard back yet.

Wessel, Fritz (Avendurance), Wynand (SASeeding) come in please. People are cheating in your events, using your timing chips. Can I please send my list\proof through?

I am not going to stop untill I have found every single cheat!  :whistling:

I will report the three I saw tomorrow. Was waiting to check the results if there was a change. None till now. So to the first 3 finishers in Group G - you should have DNF. The woman's time would have placed her 5th in the A ladies overall.

I am sure there are many other riders who have also been dishonest. I will chat to the Advendurance guys and hopefully they can scan the finishing sheets and ID some more.

What's right is right...

This is the Strava activity I posted earlier. No ways that this lady came in 5th. You can see on the Strava activity that she and her partner took a shortcut. 

post-52018-0-40418000-1444057211_thumb.png

So the official Nissan Trailseeker press release for the race report and announcing winners is out. The woman from G batch is credited with a 5th place overall. Well done Leonie Meiring on finishing 5th woman overall. You're a cheat...

SORRY YOU'RE A CHEAT....

This is the Strava activity I posted earlier. No ways that this lady came in 5th. You can see on the Strava activity that she and her partner took a shortcut.

attachicon.gif2_strava.png

Looks like husband and wife. They were wearing CWC cycling shirts. The guy who came 3rd - was just behind them. After slogging up that climb these three come waltzing from the right.....

Looks like husband and wife. They were wearing CWC cycling shirts. The guy who came 3rd - was just behind them. After slogging up that climb these three come waltzing from the right.....

That's what caught my eye, the husband and wife combo and the 3G super fast finishers.

Didn't want to throw out any names yet before I have communicated my findings to the relevant people.

That's what caught my eye, the husband and wife combo and the 3G super fast finishers.

Didn't want to throw out any names yet before I have communicated my findings to the relevant people.

Well her name is on an official press release.... So it's out there...

I will call them tomorrow...

Well her name is on an official press release.... So it's out there...

I will call them tomorrow...

I can send you 4 other individuals SAS numbers and names as well.  :whistling:

I really hope you guys get these cheaters disqualified! Advendurance should name and shame them in a press release!

Not only did these idiots cheat all of us who actually Rode our distances... The halfwit tools cheated themselves. They paid to ride x amount of km and just screwed themselves over.

I honestly believe Advendurance should ban them for cheating...and SAS should strip them of all times done so they can start from scratch.

Archived