[Event] Langebaan Country Estate Lagoon MTB Funride

LCE Cycle Challenge + MTB

Event Name: Langebaan Country Estate Lagoon MTB Funride
When: 15 November 2015
Where: Langebaan, Western Cape
Category: MTB

This is the 2nd year of the Langebaan Country Estate (LCE) Lagoon MTB Funride.

The LCE MTB Funride has been rated “Best New Event for the 2014/2015 Funride Season” by PPA.

Sunday 15 November 2015

Starting times

18Km: 07h30

38Km: 08h00

Cut-off time: 11h30

Late entries accepted Friday & Sunday at Registration

Pre-entries close 12 November 2015

Registration

Friday 13 November 2015: 15h00 until 19h00

Sunday 15 November 2015: from 06h00

Jumbo Williams: 082 334 7721

Email: info@lagoonchallenge.co.za

Enter or for more information: www.lagoonchallenge.co.za/register

Both races begin at the golf driving range of LCE; situated in the picturesque town of Langebaan. The shorter of the two takes place wholly within the Estate. Although more of an intermediate route, the start and finish venue is in close proximity to most areas of the beautiful route ensuring support. LCE is fairly flat with a few rolling hills. The route for both races includes a few relatively tough climbs, which when completed, rewards one with beautiful panoramic views of the area, especially the lagoon. Be sure to enjoy the indigenous fauna and flora which abound in the Estate. The longer route, traverses both farm land and the beautiful West Coast National Park. As it winds through this farm land on jeep tracks before dropping down into the West Coast National Park, be sure to absorb the breathtaking scenery and the unique Strandveld vegetation and its inhabitants. The return route encompasses the infamous “Mamba”, a steep hill to the top of the urban Langebaan, before turning for home on the Estate and all the ‘war stories’.

Go to Event Page

Archived