Vittoria Mezcal G+

Mawbs

• 3 months later...

The pattern seems to be in similar (not exact) than the Sugauru.

Sugauru gives excellent traction at the back.

Have not done mud yet but clings to hard/sandy and rocks.

post-16912-0-60101400-1456462248_thumb.jpg

The pattern seems to be in similar (not exact) than the Sugauru.

Sugauru gives excellent traction at the back.

Have not done mud yet but clings to hard/sandy and rocks.

Have the same combo as you on my Flash hardtail, not one of those that can 'feel' how a tyre performs but I must say that I am pretty confident on that bike vs perhaps my Rush that has Mount Grahams on Fr and Bk.

I enquired and they have not brought in the 27.5 version yet

yes when i first checked they had only brought 29er, still hopeing they bring the 27.5...would like to try the new Morsa All mountain up front and the Mezcal rear

Ditto, but with SA being 29er bedonnerd better luck trying Chainreaction or other online stores

yes you could be right, i think if you asked Nsquared they might bring but the price is a touch hard to swallow

Hi

Mezcal G+ 27.5 will be arriving beginning March.

Please contact us on 021 709 0522 if you would like to place some on backorder.

NSQUARED

021 709 0522

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

got the Mezcal G+ ...sticking it on tonight and see how it goes

Any feedback on this tyre?? Need to replace both my Tyres and need to know if they are worth the money!

Hi

Mezcal G+ 27.5 will be arriving beginning March.

Please contact us on 021 709 0522 if you would like to place some on backorder.

NSQUARED

021 709 0522

Ordered the tyres expecting  beginning march delivery. Only received them mid April. Way too late for ACE so will have to wait for ride review till my Racing ralphs are toast

• 4 weeks later...

just a bit of feedback on these tyres, Had them on my bike since March and have to say im really impressed. Only had one on the rear so far and they perform better than i had hoped, havent felt the rear wanting to break out at any time and traction when climbing is really good. The best part is they roll really well and even better they arent even showing any signs of wear.

In fact as it is dry season down here i am actually going to buy one for the front to replace my NNic as i feel that confident in them and reckon the rolling will be awesome. 

• 1 month later...

did my first test ride last week and over the weekend. So firstly i did a rolling test down a tar hill by my house and the mezcal allowed me to roll 7km/h faster than my NNic that i had on the front. Out on the trails over the weekend i have to say i was really impressed with the grip this tyre has as i was a bit skeptical using it as a front. im looking forward to finding out the limits it will allow before loosing traction, but so far so good.

Archived