Looking for mountain biking partner fourways area

timluis

Hey, Iv started riding MTB for afew months now. Looking for a partner to ride with in fourways area

Thank you.

better to join a club IMHO. they will have different groupes that ride at a pace that siutes your fitness and skill level. Phone Cycloworx in Petervale or Cyclelab.

This issue becomes much like those single people looking for love or a partner on the web  :devil: Maybe an opportunity to start a site. We can call it, Single tracks  :w00t: Need a partner visit us on www.singletracks.co.za who knows it may be love at first site. 

This issue becomes much like those single people looking for love or a partner on the web  :devil: Maybe an opportunity to start a site. We can call it, Single tracks  :w00t: Need a partner visit us on www.singletracks.co.za who knows it may be love at first site. 

From the history of failed pick-ups, pleas for love and companionship on the hub, I think that is doomed...  

From the history of failed pick-ups, pleas for love and companionship on the hub, I think that is doomed...  

My wife sometimes call my riding partner my bromance. Good thing I didn't pick him up on a dodgy website  :clap:

Hi Timluis

We ride in the Fourways area. Drop me a private message with your cell number so we can chat.

Paul

Paul collects us. This group is full of crazy awesomeness. And we even have a girl.

PM Manbearpig, he knows all the trails in the area and beyond. He is also lonely cause he has to ride alone, he smells a bit.

Archived