[Event] Lesotho Sky Friends And Family Ride

FourieR

Event Name: Lesotho Sky Friends And Family Ride
When: 5 March 2016
Where: Woodstock Cycleworks, Woodstock, Cape Town, Western Cape
Category: MTB

In 2016 the Lesotho Sky Event celebrates its 6th anniversary. From our humble beginnings, to this present day, the Cape Region is the location, with the biggest community of #MountainBikeKingdom fans in the world. We would like to re-connect with you and invite you to a relaxed +/- 20km ride on Table Mountain on Saturday 5th March 2016, starting (and finishing) at Woodstock Cycleworks at 3pm. Ice-cold Malutis will be awaiting us after the ride. Those will be enjoyed even more, while watching some amazing best-of pictures and videos, from the very first Lesotho Sky in 2011, right up to the 2015 Event. Don't worry, we are not going to bore you! We look forward to sharing Cape Towns new MTB trails with you and of course to have a few cold ones afterwards... Anyone with a sense of adventure is welcome!

Go to Event Page

Any Lesotho Sky riders out there? This is going to be fun. Good way to prep the body for the Cycle Tour the next day? Fines for bikes without the little Basotho hat...

Edited by Fourie Rossouw

Awesome! Nice way to share what the Lesotho Sky is about with people who haven't done the race before. Looking forward to it.