Bloody Thieves

Saffa_G

I emailed the owner of the company yesterday . told him he has thieves working for him.....and that I won't be using his services for the remaining work....

He called me this morning and wanted to know the exact model number of the CatEye and he has assured me that he will replace it and he apologised for the inconvinience....

Awesome Awesome' date=' now that was not my intention of mailing him, but it is good to see that ......

hope he kaks the okes out lekker :)

[/quote']

Saffa there are people out there who still believe in service delivery

Name the company, maybe more hubbers will use his services, as he delivers more than is expectedThumbs%20Up

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I emailed the owner of the company yesterday . told him he has thieves working for him.....and that I won't be using his services for the remaining work....

He called me this morning and wanted to know the exact model number of the CatEye and he has assured me that he will replace it and he apologised for the inconvinience....

Awesome Awesome' date=' now that was not my intention of mailing him, but it is good to see that ......

[/quote']

Saffa there are people out there who still believe in service delivery

Name the company, maybe more hubbers will use his services, as he delivers more than is expectedThumbs%20Up

I will do that once all has been rectified....on the topic of his work, they did an awesome job :)  Will keep you informed...

YOU SHOULD MENTION THE COMPANY'S NAME SO THAT WE KNOW NOT TO USE THE F ****** IN FUTUREslowgo2008-04-30 03:35:21

Well the owner has bought me a new bike computer, CatEYE Enduro 8 to replace the one that was stolen....he will drop it on Monday at my place...now thats good service......

What? Like with a baseball bat?

No BoB , I hope he tries to explain to them that their actions result in less work for his company, hence that will cause their wages to be lower and eventually force the owner to close the company because no one wants thieves working for them....people see the theft from a company perspective, not an individual one and as you well know, i am sure, bad press is much more interesting than any positive feedback in most cases....

I got my Cat Eye and am impressed with his good will to make wrong right for me by replacing it...lets hope his team learnt from this