Fat Attack: Three day fat bike event staged on pristine Eastern Cape beaches

News bot

Guest notmyname

Saw a gap, made it happen. Looks like a proper jol. Even the vet bikes look smug in an environment suited to their design.

The best ride ever. I will be the first to put my money down when entries open for next year. Also not as easy as it looks....

The best ride ever. I will be the first to put my money down when entries open for next year. Also not as easy as it looks....

If it's the same time next year, it no longer clashes with the Carnival City Macsteel National Classic... [emoji2]

how much?

how much?

Entries are limited to 40 teams and 20 solo riders and is on a 1st come 1st serve basis.

Entries are only confirmed once full payment has been made.

The ultimate "No Hassle" MTB event.

1. 3 Nights Accommodation

a) Thurs Feb 18 – Pre Race at PE Summerstrand Hotel

b) Fri Feb 19 – Kenton / Bushmans Guest houses

c) Sat Feb 20 – Mpekweni Beach Resort

2. 3 days of the most unforgettable and awesome coastline on your rented Fat Bike

3. Fully inclusive hire of a Rapid Fat Cat Pro Bike valued at R10 500.

4. Quality Board Shorts.

5. Pick up on Thurs 18th at PE Airport and drop off at East London airport after Kidds beach finish.

6. All meals from Thurs 18th supper to Sun 21st Lunch

7. Great Goodie Bags and finishers kit

8. Finishers Shirt

The Entry fee for a team of 2 for the 3 day stage race including all of the above is R24 500per team and R13 900 for solo riders.

Payments via Credit Card and EFT accepted.

If you want to ride YOUR OWN FAT BIKE...entry includes all of the above and the package cost is R 14 500 per team and R8 900 for solo riders.

- See more at: http://fatattack.co.za/#sthash.lrTHuD8b.dpuf