When: 2 April 2016 - 3 April 2016
Where: Enanda Adventure Centre, Indanda Dam, Kwazulu-Natal
Category: MTB

Day 1: (Start of Team Race)

SATURDAY 2ND APRIL 2016

+/- 60KM TEAM RACE

7:00 AM START

LIMITED TO 250 TEAMS

eNanda Adventure Centre to iNanda Dam. Teams begin at eNanda Adventure Centre and will ride in and around iNanda Dam . The +/- 60km route, will follow dirt road, cane field tracks and jeep tracks. The route will be easy and non-technical, however there are a few single track sections to keep things interesting. Along the way, we've set up awesome water tables to keep you hydrated and happy as well as a few interesting historical points. Both novice riders and professionals will find something to keep them happy!

Day 2: (One Day Individual Race & Team Race)

SUNDAY 3RD APRIL 2016

+/- 60KM TEAM RACE & 40KM INDIVIDUAL RACE

7:00 AM TEAMS START

7:15 AM INDIVIDUAL RACE STARTS

The 2 Day Teams will now start at 7.15am from the eNanda Adventure centre, which is near the Inanda Dam wall, only 20min from Durban. The Teams will take on the beautiful Shembe Plateau above the Dam, before circling back around to the Dam wall. They will then head along a short road section to Molweni Village, where they then turn off onto Single Track and head along the rivers and tributaries towards Durban. The Riders then finish the 60km Day 2 route with an easy sprint down the Durban Promenade, finishing on the Suncoast Sundeck.

The 40km riders will start at 7.15am from eNanda Adventure Centre. The riders head along a short road section to Molweni Village. Here they then turn off onto beautiful single Track routes and head along the rivers and tributaries towards Durban. The Riders then finish the 40km route with a gentle ride along the Durban Promenade, finishing on the Suncoast Sundeck.

TEAM ENTRY FEES

R1550.00 per Team (R775 per Rider)

TEAM RACE Package:

2 Stages of +/-60km MTB racing

Official TEAM Race ITEM

Official TEAM Race Peak

Official TEAM Race Bike Boards

Race Water Bottle

Loaded Goodie Bag

Finishers Medal

Two "rocking" Water Points per day

Finish Massage

Finish Entertainment

INDIVIDUAL RIDER ENTRY FEE

R150.00 per Rider for 40km 1/2 Marathon MTB race.

Individual FREEDOM RIDE Package:

40km of MTB racing

Official Race Water Bottle

Goodie Bag

Official Race Bike Board

Finishers Medal

Two "rocking" Water Points

Finish Entertainment

Go to Event Page

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...