Lefty boffins please

No it won’t. 

Lefty 2.0 uses a lefty 2.0 (60) hub. 

You will need a lefty 1.0 (50) hub to work on Lefty Oliver. You can use a Lefty 1.0 hub on a lefty 2.0 with a 5mm disc spacer but you can’t run it the other way. 

9 hours ago, BikeisLife said:

No it won’t. 

Lefty 2.0 uses a lefty 2.0 (60) hub. 

You will need a lefty 1.0 (50) hub to work on Lefty Oliver. You can use a Lefty 1.0 hub on a lefty 2.0 with a 5mm disc spacer but you can’t run it the other way. 

So a Lefty 1.0 hub that was used on old Lefty 1.0 forks will work on the Oliver ?

26 minutes ago, LBKloppers said:

I am a lefty but I am no boffin.

ja, me too, no idea what they are going on about.  I still suffer from the inability to get my head around a half fork which i think looks broken, but thats my problem i guess

12 minutes ago, PygaSchmyga said:

ja, me too, no idea what they are going on about.  I still suffer from the inability to get my head around a half fork which i think looks broken, but thats my problem i guess

Jip. Correct. You don’t know what we Lefty riders know 😇

1 hour ago, Prince Albert Cycles said:

So a Lefty 1.0 hub that was used on old Lefty 1.0 forks will work on the Oliver ?

Correct.

55 minutes ago, PygaSchmyga said:

If you looking down there while riding, you need to go for some skills lessons 😉🤫

I have a front wheel at home from my old scalpel with a lefty one hub in..

1 hour ago, PygaSchmyga said:

I guess the reason for OP posting this question says it all .......................... 

You pay 3x more for a component, while you receive only 0.5x the component.

Case closed 😜

40 minutes ago, Mook said:

I guess the reason for OP posting this question says it all .......................... 

Case closed 😜

But with your 0.5 component, you also receive 500x better performance and ride quality.

But only those who know will know.  
I suspect you dont know what you think you know you know......

Edited by Spinnekop

2 hours ago, Carmichael said:

I have a front wheel at home from my old scalpel with a lefty one hub in..

Can be converted to run on a newer lefty 2.0 or Ocho. Rim just needs to be re-centred and the disc rotor adapter needs to be in place 

Edited by DieselnDust

2 hours ago, Mook said:

Case closed 😜

So 6 x more then…😂