Downhill Riding

Kevlouw

Morning all,

I need some information. 

Is there any other downhill trails in Gauteng that is similar to St. Ives in KZN, or Hakahana? My first time at Hakahana wasn't fun, but I went back and thoroughly enjoyed it second time around.

Does any of the other venues ( Big Red Barn, PWC etc ) in Gauteng have a "downhill" section, or something similar?

Thanks

Kevin

Hi Kevlouw.

In GP, I only know of "Plot 139", it's across the highway from Wolwespruit (Which has some fun downhill bits, but nothing properly psychotic). It's open ground so not safe if you are alone. Never ridden there but have seen events like the Dustin Rudman invitational taking place there. There is also Thaba Trails (Also never been so cant confirm)

Try post this topic under the Gravity forum, they will be able to help far more!

Hi Kevlouw.

In GP, I only know of "Plot 139", it's across the highway from Wolwespruit (Which has some fun downhill bits, but nothing properly psychotic). It's open ground so not safe if you are alone. Never ridden there but have seen events like the Dustin Rudman invitational taking place there. There is also Thaba Trails (Also never been so cant confirm)

Try post this topic under the Gravity forum, they will be able to help far more!

I may be wrong (highly unlikely  :ph34r:  ) but I believe the DH course at Thaba has been 'closed'

Archived