Road bike wheelsets

Iceman.

No nothing in between the 2 at the moment. And yes, very much the broader U shaped rim. In fact the C50 is 25mm wide.

The C28 is a great climbing wheelset, and the C50 is an awesome overall wheel for our type of riding and racing in SA.

To put it in perspective, Willie Smit from RoadCover won the Mpumalanga Tour on a set of C28's, while Clint Hendricks won the Argus on a set of C50's. Horses for courses you know...

Ill keep in touch!!!

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No nothing in between the 2 at the moment. And yes, very much the broader U shaped rim. In fact the C50 is 25mm wide.

The C28 is a great climbing wheelset, and the C50 is an awesome overall wheel for our type of riding and racing in SA.

To put it in perspective, Willie Smit from RoadCover won the Mpumalanga Tour on a set of C28's, while Clint Hendricks won the Argus on a set of C50's. Horses for courses you know...

C50s all the way. I've been so impressed with their stiffness and climbing manners that I've decided to do the Panorama Tour on them instead of lighter climbing wheels. That said, if I also owned a set of C28s I might be tempted to use them instead  :whistling:

C50s all the way. I've been so impressed with their stiffness and climbing manners that I've decided to do the Panorama Tour on them instead of lighter climbing wheels. That said, if I also owned a set of C28s I might be tempted to use them instead  :whistling:

LOL, Although, with the way you are singing our praises if I had a set of demo C28's I'd be tempted to lend them to you for Panorama!  :thumbup:

LOL, Although, with the way you are singing our praises if I had a set of demo C28's I'd be tempted to lend them to you for Panorama!  :thumbup:

I must also add that I received excellent service and support from Marius at Marz Cycles  :thumbup:

Archived