Commencal Super 4 Team white in colour

jancokotze

My bike as described in the subject line was stolen today in front of Parow police station. I was in the process of selling the bike. The guy test rode it and just rode off and disappeared.

They description of the guy: Black slender man. 25-30 years in age. Goes by the name of Daniel. Works with a guys called Nelson. I see in another forum on scams alert on the job, that they are running a scam. If anyone sees or hears anything, please let me know. There are not a lot of these bikes around, so I don't know whether that increases or decreases the chances of finding it.

TThanks

Guest notmyname

Holy moses. What a cheeky bliksem. Hope you find it dude. Post this in the stolen bikes section.

Thanks. I did post it in the stolen bikes section... How do I get it on the stolen bikes registry?

Sorry to hear...

if you click on the stolen bikes link at the top it will open new page with a button on the right saying report a theft.

Archived