Stolen: Tacx T1200 2012 (Port Elizabeth)

mbcmarais

Stolen: Tacx T1200 2012
When: 1 April 2016
Where: Port Elizabeth, Eastern Cape

Here is hoping on the track cycling communities honesty. During the recent South African Track Cycling Championship at the Westbourne Oval in PE, my sons Tacx T-1200 rollers was removed/taken from the starting chutes on Friday 1 April 2016 (Not at the starting stations). His name (Rainhardt) and contact details are written on the rollers. The middle rover has a grove in it on the one side caused by a stone. I would appreciate if the person who removed the rollers from the starting shutes to please return them. They can return them either to Gerhard the event organiser or to me in person in Cape Town. From my understanding is that other peoples rollers was also removed from the starting chutes. I can be contacted at maraism4@telkom.co.za or 021 906 200 after hours 021 414 5648 office hours or 081 354 9481 . Please be on the look out if any body might have these rollers. Even if the name has been removed, the grove in the roller will indicate that it is my sons rollers. Thanks

Get further details about the incident in the Stolen Bikes section